Today against Kolkata or Rajasthan, face-to-face or die, KKR’s access rate in Eden is 61%
In the first season, Rajasthan Royals, who named themselves as the IPL trophy, have made a comeback in the tournament after two years.
In the Eden Gardens Stadium, teams of Rajasthan Royals and Kolkata Knight Riders will be face-to-face against the Eliminator of the 11th season of the Indian Premier League i.e. Karo or Die. This match is being said to be or die because the challenge will be eliminated in the losing team’s tournament. The winning team will play against Sunrisers Hyderabad in the second qualifier to be held on Friday. However, statistics show that for Rajasthan Rajasthan is like climbing the hill.
KKR wins 41 out of 67 matches in Eden Gardens
– In IPL, KKR and Rajasthan have played 18 matches against each other. It has been successful in winning the Rajasthan 9 and KKR 8 matches. A match was canceled.
However, the Eden Gardens’s KKR has been huge. There were 7 matches between the two here. Of these, Kolkata has won 5 in Rajasthan and 1 in Rajasthan. A match cancellation.
– Rajasthan Royals have played 8 matches in Eden Gardens. Of these, he could taste the victory in only 1, while in 6 he had to face defeat. A match was canceled.
– Talk about the IPL matches in Eden Gardens, here too the result is in favor of KKR. KKR has played 67 matches in the Eden Gardens so far. Of these 41 won and 23 lost. That is, in 61 per cent of the bouts, the victory of victory is bound only on his head.
This season Kolkata has won both from Rajasthan
– There are 2 matches between Rajasthan and Kolkata this season of the tournament. Both Dinesh Karthik-led Kolkata Knight Riders (KKR) won the victory.
– The first match in KKR and Royals was held on April 18 in Jaipur. KKR won by 7 wickets.
– The second match was played on 15 May in Eden Gardens. Ajinkya Rahane-led Royals also lost to KKR by 6 wickets in this match.
Toss will also be the key role
Toss in IPL also has its own importance. This time the teams winning the toss have often chosen to bowl.
– KKR is a team that won the toss 8 times this season and did not even get a single bat. He played 7 matches in the Eden Gardens, in which he won the toss tossed 4 balls. Of these, 3 times were successful in making the competition.
– Rajasthan Royals captain Ajinkya Rahane won the toss 5 times this season. Out of these 2 times he chose batting and won both the matches.
Kolkata’s batsmen scored 65.43% off the boundary
Kolkata batsman batted with the highest number of runs and sixes in this season. He added 65.43% of the total runs by adding boundary to his account.
– In this season, no team has been able to make such a percentage of runs from the boundary. Rajasthan is on the last rung in this case. It has 52.78% run boundary.
– Kolkata’s batters have made openings partnership of more than 50 runs in the last 10 matches. Kolkata bowlers have been the most useful spin attack. His spinners have so far taken 45 wickets.
However, spinners of Rajasthan Royals have bowled the most economical. Rajasthan spinners have given runs only at an average of 7.45.
Kolkata, Kartik, Lynn and Naren will stay on
– Kolkata captain Dinesh Karthik has scored the most runs from his team this season. He scored 438 runs in 14 matches and returned to the pavilion six times without being out. Chris Lynn of KKR also impressed everyone with his performance. Lynn has scored 425 runs in 14 matches.
– Sunil Narine of Kolkata performed this season with both bat and ball. He has become the fourth player to take 300 plus runs and 15 wickets in a IPL season. Before that, the record is recorded by Shane Watson, Dwayne Bravo, and Jacques Kallis.
Apart from this, Kuldeep Yadav and Piyush Chawla will also bowl KKR’s bowling. Kuldeep took 14 wickets in 14 matches and Piyush took 11 wickets.
– Andre Russell may be a victim of trouble for Rajasthan. Russell has taken 264 runs and 13 wickets in 14 matches.
Jos Butler shortage to Rajasthan
– If there is a look at the players of Rajasthan, then they will lose Jos Butler in this match. Butler has scored the highest runs from Rajasthan, but he will not be able to serve them. In fact, Butler has returned home (England) to prepare for the series against Pakistan.
– Now the eyes of the Rajasthan fans are on Sanju Samson. Sanju has scored 391 runs in 14 matches. Captain Ajinkya Rahane is followed by him. Rahane has added 324 runs in 14 matches.
– Jofra Archer in bowling is a hopeful ray of Rajasthan. He has taken 13 wickets in 9 matches. Krishnamappa Gautam will also try to play with them. Gautam has taken 9 wickets at an average of 8.02 in 14 matches.