93-year-old Atal Bihari Vajpayee recruited in AIIMS for regular check-up, he is ill for long time Former Prime Minister
The BJP issued a statement saying that they have come here for regular check-up.
Former Prime Minister Atal Bihari Vajpayee was admitted to AIIMS on Monday. Vajpayee, 93, has been brought here for regular check-up. Explain that Vajpayee has been running ill for a long time.
For a long time, the doctors are under supervision at home
– Atal Bihari Vajpayee has been quite unwell for quite some time, he is under the supervision of doctors at his own home. On Monday, he was admitted to AIIMS on the advice of doctors.
– The BJP issued a statement saying that they have come here for regular checkups. They are kept under the supervision of Dr. Randeep Guleria, Director of AIIMS.
– Tell that Guleria is the first doctor in the country, who had achieved DM degree in Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine. In 1992, he joined as an Assistant Professor at the AIIMS Medicine Department. Former Prime Minister Atal Bihari Vajpayee was also under the care of him.
– Dr. Randeep Guleria is originally from Himachal Pradesh. His medical studies have come from Chandigarh’s Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research.
Last seen in 2015, his picture
– The photographs of Atal Bihari Vajpayee came in for the last time in 2015, he was honored by the then President Pranab Mukherjee at his house and honored him with India’s highest civilian honor Bharat Ratna.
Three times the prime minister of the country
Atal Bihari Vajpayee 3 times became Prime Minister of the country. First of all, he became prime minister for 13 days in 1996. But due to proving the majority, he had to resign. Second time he became prime minister in 1998. Due to withdrawing support from the allies, again 13 months later, there were general elections in 1999. On 13th October, he became the Prime Minister for the third time. He completed his term till 2004.