Used to sell such herbs on cycles, now started their online shop.
Patanjali Ayurveda entered into the online marketplace with agreement with e-commerce companies.
Yogguru Ramdev’s Patanjali Ayurveda, who once sold a bicycle on a bicycle, made an agreement with e-commerce companies and entered the online marketplace. Now all the products of Patanjali will also be available at PettyM Mall, Big Basket, Flipkart, Grofers, Amazon, Netmead, 1 MG, Shopkeepers and other websites. The company has so far been able to sell its products online on its portal Patanjali Ayurveda Dot Net. Apart from this, some of his products were also available online through other vendors. Patanjali claims that he has become the country’s foremost leader by creating a production capacity of 50 thousand crore. Read how Baba Ramdev reached 50 thousand crore from the beginning of Gurukul …
– Baba Ramdev was born in Said Alipur village of Mahendergarh district of Haryana. His father’s name is Ramnivas and mother’s name is Gulab Devi.
– Deshpal, the present Sarpanch of his village, told that Ramdev has four siblings. His elder brother Devadatta, who retired from the army and is now living in the village, is cultivating.
Ramdev is second. His younger brother is Ram Bharath, who sees complete work in Patanjali with Ramdev.
– One of them is also a sister-in-law. Except for the elder brother, the whole family lives in Haridwar Patanjali.
Ramdev escaped from home and reached Gurukul
Ramdev escaped from the house to receive Gurukul education and many came to enter Gurukul but could not get there.
In the end, he arrived at Khanpur Gurukul in Haryana where Gurukul studied with education system. When his father reached Gurukul and started taking him home, Ramdev refused.
Acharya Balakrishna met in 1990 and got married again
In 1990, Baba Ramdev met Acharya Balkrishna.
– Here they have a friendship After receiving education from Gurukul, Baba earned knowledge on yoga and Ayurveda in both Himalaya.
Kripalu Ashram Kankhal started in 1994
– Baba Ramdev and Acharya Balakrishna established charitable trust on November 10, 1994 in Kripalu Ashram of Haridwar.
– They started doing yoga camps here and Ayurvedic method used to offer people free treatment.
– Baba Ramdev became known when he became known in the house, when a religious TV channel started to feature him in a program of yoga.
– Patanjali Ayurveda was established in Haridwar in the year 2006.
Today, his brand has reached production potential of 50 thousand crores.