CBSE decides: Paper of Maths 10th board will not be repealed; Reality- Form was leaked in 5 states
On March 27, the paper of Maths was leaked, which was exactly the same as the original prescription that came in the examination the next day.
CBSE has decided not to repeat the Maths Paper of the 10th Board. Bard has made this decision at such a time when cases of paper leaks were found in Maths, in addition to Delhi-Haryana, in Madhya Pradesh, Bihar and Jharkhand. The Central Education Secretary had also said on Friday that if the need arises only then Delhi, NCR and Haryana will be re-examined because the paper is leaked right here.
– Anil Swarup, Secretary, Ministry of Human Resource Development, said on Tuesday, “We had initial scrutiny of the reports of the paper leaks of the CBSE 10th grade. In view of the widespread interest of the students, the CBSE has decided that Delhi, This paper will not be repatriated in NCR and Haryana. ”
The way to leak was the same
1) What happened: The leak case case started with the CBSE 12th exam. The first news came that 13 days ago the accounts were circularized on paper watts. But on 26th March, Economics and 27th March the paper of Maths was leaked, which was exactly the same as the original prescription on the next day’s exam.
2) How happened: The way to leak paper was the same. All paper questions were handwritten and circulated on Whatsapp. The suspect is on the staff of the examination center.
3) What is the impact: 16.38 lakhs in the 10th and 8 lakh students in the 12th year.
Big question: Why will not the re-examination when the paper is circutized with Whatsapp?
The 10th Maths paper was also reached in Madhya Pradesh
– A Bhopal teacher told Bhaskar that on the midnight of March 27, the Maths paper reached near some of his students. Students showed this paper to him. When the teacher suspected, he shared the photo of the paper with Bhaskar. The next morning i.e. the paper which came to Maths on March 28 was like a leaked paper.
FIR against 10th students in Jharkhand
– An FIR was lodged in the paper leak case against four students of CBSE 10 on Friday in Jharkhand’s Chata. That is, the leaked paper is also suspected to reach Jharkhand. Some people have also been detained from Bihar.
This time there was a single paper format across the country.
– According to Ashok Ganguly, former chairman of CBSE, paper of Maths and Economics should be repetitive across the country. In fact, the CBSE has started to do the same paper across the country this year. Earlier, according to each region, the sets of paper were different. If there was a similar system, the effect of having paper leaks in one region does not affect the students across the country.
In 2006 and 2011, the effect of the paper leakhene was on the related region.
Delhi Police also suspects
– The Crime Branch of Delhi Police has identified 10 Whatsapp groups. There are 50-60 members in these groups. Police sources also say that the string of paper leakage can also be linked to Sonipat in Haryana and Bulandshahr of UP.