China’s defense budget will be three times higher than India, after 8% increase, 11 lakh 36 thousand crore
US Defense budget: 39 million 21 thousand 515 million In this case he is at the top in the world.
China is going to increase its defense budget by 8.1 percent this time. With this, it will be 175 billion dollars (11 lakh 38 thousand 637 million), which is 7 percent higher than last year, India’s recent defense budget is 52.5 billion dollars (3 lakh 41 thousand 538 million). In the case of America, there is second in the world after the US.
Report to the media before the Parliament
– According to China’s official news agency Xinhua, this report has been made available in the media before appearing before the 13th National People’s Congress, which begins on Monday before the first Seasharan. There is a proposal to increase the defense budget by 8.1 percent.
– China last year increased its budget to $ 150.5 billion (9, 79, 000 crores).
– This is the third time since 2013 when China has increased the single digit in the percentage of its defense budget. In 2016, it had increased by 7% and 7% in 2017.
China said – this is a small part of GDP
– 13th NPC’s first annual meeting spokeswoman Zhang Yasui said in a press conference on Sunday that compared to many major countries, a small portion of the GDP and National Fiscal Expenditure in China’s defense budget has been taken. Zhang said that the per capita military expenditure of the country is less than the other major countries.
America still on top
– In terms of defense budget, America is still top in the world. His latest defense budget is 602.8 billion dollars (39 million 21 thousand 515 million rupees).
Conflicts with many countries
– There is a border of more than four thousand kilometers between India and China. There is a dispute in many places. Last year’s Docmalm controversy was similar.
– It is an old confrontation with Japan about the Scancaku Islands. Both countries have expressed their right over this island.
– Apart from Japan in South China Sea (South China Sea), its confrontation with Vietnam, Philippines and Malaysia is in front of everyone.