India Vs Sri Lanka 3rd ODI At Visakhapatnam
Visakhapatnam India and Sri Lanka teams will face each other for the last match of the one-day series on Sunday. Both teams are now at the 1-1 draw. There is no ODI series in the Indian team home since October 2015. At the same time, Sri Lanka have a chance to create history by winning the first bilateral series on Indian soil. The biggest challenge in front of Sri Lanka is team captain Rohit Sharma, who has done double century in the second match played in Mohali. Explain that Virat has rested from ODIs and T20 series against Sri Lanka, due to which the captain has been handed over to Rohit.
India Vs Sri Lanka 3rd ODI-Rohit can make record of fastest six-year puts
– Now this record is the name of AB de Villiers of South Africa, who had 50 pounds in 2015. Rohit can break these records with six sixes. In the last match, he had 12 cinars.
India Vs Sri Lanka 3rd ODI:No chance for number 1, now the pressure to win the series
Before the series began, the Indian team had the chance to become number one, but now they have missed this opportunity.
– In the first ODI in Dharamsala, the Indian team’s batsmen were floppy and the team was reduced to 112 runs. Sri Lanka won by 7 wickets and took 1-0 lead in the series.
However, India has made a comeback in the second match. Rohit Sharma played an innings of 208 * Team India scored 392 runs. Sri Lanka lost the match by 141 runs, and returning to the series, India had a 1-1 draw.
– On Rohit’s side, the team will be under pressure to win the team in the final and final match, as Sri Lanka have reversed itself in the first match. In the captaincy of Rohit, the chance to become number one in the team ODI has been lost. If the team loses then the first series in the home will also be beaten after 2015. India has won eight and 9 draws between the two teams, and it is a draw.
India Vs Sri Lanka 3rd ODI cricket match:Ranking of both teams
– With 119 points now, Team India is on second place in ODI. South Africa with 120 points at the top. Even after winning the match, there will be so many points of India, while losing one point will be cut.
– Sri Lanka is number 8 with 84 points. If there is a loss, there will be no difference to his ranking and points, but if he wins, he will score 86 points. The rankings will remain the same.
Cricket Team India records in Visakhapatan
– Team India has played 7 ODIs since 2005, in which he has won five. He faced a defeat in one, while a match was canceled.
– There is only one match between Sri Lanka and India here. In the match on February 17, 2007, Team India won by 7 wickets.