Alerts in 13 states today: Dusty storms in Rajasthan and Haryana, warning of sharp rains in Delhi-Himachal
Schools in Delhi and Haryana will remain closed on Tuesday in view of the fear of rain with strong winds in the night-Delhi-NCR.
There is still a tornado alert in 13 states today. Today the heavy rainfall is expected after the dust storm in Delhi on Monday. On Monday night at around 11:20 the storm hit the Delhi-NCR and Haryana. Visibility has decreased on roads due to a dust storm in NCR and other areas including Delhi. On the evening of Monday evening in Bikaner, Rajasthan, there was a storm of dust. With this effect, there was strong winds in Jhunjhunun and Sikar, which resulted in some power supply in some areas.
8 flight lays
– Due to the dust storm in Delhi, there are seven more upcoming flights due to come.
– These dust storms went to Rohtak, Bhiwani, Jhajjar, Gurgaon, Baghpat, Meerut and Ghaziabad, including Delhi.
Snowfall in Himachal keelong
On the other hand, Keelong of Himachal Pradesh has been warned of heavy rains and snowfall in the next 24 hours.
In Shimla, the temperature has reached normal of 4 to 5 degrees. On Monday, the minimum temperature was recorded at 12.8 degrees.
Cyclone came to Rajasthan from Pakistan
At around 5 am, suddenly a tornado emerged from the Border area adjacent to Khajwala in Bikaner in Rajasthan and seeing the entire town split with dust. After a while it became very dark The tornado flown from Pakistan reached Delhi-NCR late on the evening of evening and then from there on the evening of December.
Winds up at 70 kmph
– With the speed of 70 kmph, there is news of falling trees and pillars in many places in Delhi. Light rain occurred in some areas including Mayur Vihar.
– Let me tell you that on May 2, more than 125 people were killed and more than 300 people were injured due to a strong thunderstorm in 14 states including Uttar Pradesh and Rajasthan.
Schools will be closed on Tuesday in Delhi and Haryana
However, the Meteorological Department released the alert and estimated the storm to reach Delhi by noon on Tuesday afternoon. Due to heavy winds in the Delhi-NCR night, rain was pronounced. Given this, in Delhi, it was declared a holiday in all schools in the afternoon. All the government and private schools have declared vacations for two days in Haryana. At the same time, disaster management has suggested to the Meteorological Department that warnings should be issued 3 hours before the change in the weather.
Gale Salad at 70’s
– Delhi, Rajasthan, Haryana, Punjab, Jammu and Kashmir, Uttarakhand, Himachal Pradesh Warnings of wind walking at 50 to 70 kmph in parts of UP Punjab, Assam, Meghalaya, Nagaland, Manipur, Mizoram, Tripura, W. Impact also in MP.
– Alert has been issued for the sandy storm in Rajasthan. For this amber color warning has been issued.
4 deaths in 3 states
A woman died after falling into a house, a wall collapsed on Sunday in the Murray of MP. 15 people have been injured. At the same time, the elderly woman was killed by falling house in Tripura. Hanumangarh in Rajasthan also has the news of the death of a person.
This situation therefore
– This change happens in the summer season. But this time the effect of western disturbance has increased, Haryana’s pressure is still under pressure. Temperature is higher than normal. There is also moisture in the upper air.
– Every year in the first place in the Mediterranean Sea (Mediterranean Sea) between Europe and Africa, arising from temperature exceeding 25 degrees. From there it reaches Jammu and Kashmir via Turkey, Iraq and Iran. It collides with the mountains and turns to Delhi. After this, it affects every state of the country coming in the way. Going 4 points its move.
Turkey gets up in the ocean storm, then kicks into the mountains in Kashmir, stances towards North India (Click here to read the full story)
In which states heavy rain alert
– Assam, Meghalaya, Nagaland, Manipur, Mizoram and Tripura.
Rain alert with storm in which states and union territories
There is a possibility of storms and heavy rains with sharp thundershowers at different places of Jammu and Kashmir, Himachal Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Punjab, Haryana, Chandigarh, Delhi and western Uttar Pradesh. Dusty storm can occur in western Rajasthan.
PMO seeks cleanliness in schools in Haryana
Regarding the alert, the Haryana government has declared all government and private schools holidays for two days. After this, the Prime Minister’s Office (PMO) sought information from the Meteorological Department about this. Asked how the Haryana government has been given the advisory that schools are going to shut down. The Meteorological Department has said in the response that no such advisory has been issued that schools should be closed.
What amber color warnings?
4 grades of warning are indicated by different color codes.
1. Grade Green: There is no need to take any action in this warning.
2. Grade Yello: Status is to be monitored.
3. Grade Amber: Government agencies are kept ready to deal with any situation.
4. Grade Red: Agencies have to take action.