Earthquake shocks in Delhi and Kashmir: storm alert in NCR; Charadham yatra begins in Uttarakhand one day
The Chardham tour was temporarily stopped on Tuesday due to the snow since Monday night.
Earthquake tremors were felt in northern India including Delhi and Kashmir on Wednesday. There was a 6.2-magnitude earthquake in Afghanistan-Tajikistan-Pakistan, whose impact was seen in the northern states of India. On the other hand, there was sudden change in weather in the afternoon and cloudy clouds in Delhi. In many districts of Delhi-NCR and Haryana, the Meteorological Department has issued a warning of storm-storm. In addition, the Chardham yatra in Uttarakhand has resumed one day later. The trip was temporarily suspended on Tuesday after the snowfall issued late on Monday. According to the administration, after the weather was cleared on Tuesday, the group of pilgrims again started reaching for visas.
A sudden change in weather in Delhi
– Sudden weather change on Wednesday in Delhi. In the afternoon the clouds were clouded and there was a stormy rain. Meteorological department has issued a warning that on Wednesday, there could be a storm and storm in Delhi-NCR, Jhajjar, Rohtak, Bhiwani and Palwal areas of Haryana. Apart from this, there may be hailstorms in some areas too.
– On Monday night, a dust storm lasted for the second time in the surrounding districts including Delhi-NCR. There was light rain in some areas. On Monday, tornadoes in Delhi, Haryana and Bikaner in Rajasthan came tornado.
A person died in avalanches in Uttarakhand
– Shravan Kumar, deputy director of Gangotri National Park told that a group of 31 tourists from Gangotri was returning from Kedralal. During this, avalanche occurred and a person carrying a burden of Nepal died.
– DM Ashoor Joshi of Chamoli told that the police and relief forces have been deployed along the route of Lambargarh, which is going to Badrinath. This path remained closed for about eight hours due to debris fall. The path has been reopened for devotees.
– R. P. Prahlad Meena of Rudraprayag said that the weather has also been cleared in Kedarnath and devotees are coming here since the morning.
– The Ojari-Dabarkot road going to Yamunaot was closed till 8.30 am, after which it has been opened. Uttarkashi’s DM Ashish Chauhan said that groups of devotees are going to Gangotri and Yamunotri and the relief teams have been deployed along with the equipment to clear the road.
Former CM stranded in Kedarnath returned
– Former Uttarakhand CM Harish Rawat, Congress Rajya Sabha MP Pradeep Tamta and MLA Manoj Rawat also got trapped in Kedarnath. These people also returned to Guptukashi today.
Harish Rawat said that I have given some suggestions to the state government. I told the Chief Secretary that arrangements for setting fire to the roads, make the electricity system smooth. Apart from this, Kedarpuri should be given raincoat and blankets to devotees among Vibhali.
Why is there so much change in the country’s weather?
– In the moist air coming from the Arabian Sea and the hot weather in the plains, this weather system is created in the weather. This caused thunderstorms in the plains. On Monday it turned to mountainous areas. There it snowed.
Where is the biggest impact of changing weather?
– Snowfall occurred in large areas of Jammu and Kashmir, Himachal and Uttarakhand. Rain and hail also fell in some places with strong winds. Winds been running at 50 to 70 kmph in Rajasthan, Haryana, Delhi, UP, Punjab and Chandigarh.
– The Meteorological Department has expressed fears of strong winds, rain and hailstorm in many districts of Delhi-NCR and Haryana.