More than 9 thousand voters from the flat in Bengaluru, the BJP demanded the cancellation of the election
Chief Electoral Officer said that there are 4 lakh 35 thousand 439 voters in the Rajeshwari area of Bangalore.
Bengaluru 9746 Voter ID cards were recovered from a house from the residence of Raj Rajeshwari Nagar, assembly seat of south Bengaluru on Tuesday night. In this case, the EC has filed FIR itself. Chief Electoral Officer Sanjeev Kumar told that we had sent a team on the spot. It examined the flat. Where five laptops and one printer were found. There are 4 lakh 35 thousand 439 voters in this seat. After the matter came to light, BJP has demanded the cancellation of the elections in this constituency.
Got one lakh slips
– Chief Electoral Officer Sanjeev told that a lakh slips were also found in Raj Rajeshwari flat. They said that these slips are similar to those of the slip adding names to the election list.
– They said that in the first test, the voter card has been found correct, while one lakh slip has to be visited now.
Congress said: BJP leader’s flat
– Congress spokesman Randeep Singh Surjewala had a late night press conference on this matter. He said that the flat which got the voter ID from the BJP leader. BJP is doing these dramas. This flat belongs to their leader Manjula Nanjamuri. His son had contested the municipal elections on the BJP ticket from here in 2015, for which he had rented this flat. The raids are not conducted here by the commission or the Election Commission but the BJP workers have done it.
BJP demanded cancellation of election
– BJP Raj is demanding cancellation of election in Rajeshwari Nagar. BJP termed it as conspiracy of the ruling Congress.
Voting in Karnataka on May 12
– For the 224 Assembly seats in Karnataka, the voting will be held on May 12, the results will be on 15th.