Mexico’s first victory over Germany in World Cup history, for the second consecutive time, the champions team lost their first match
Germany defeated Argentina 1-0 in the 2014 World Cup final.
In the World Cup, before the Group F, Mexico defeated world champions Germany 1-0. This is the first victory over Mexico’s Germany in the 88 year history of the World Cup. This is the third consecutive World Cup in which the current champion team has not won their initial match. In 2010, Italy played in draw with Paraguay, while Spain lost their first match in 2014. Talking about Germany, while being the World Champion, he has lost his first and second run in the first round. Earlier, in 1958, he defeated Argentina 3-1 in his first match. The first match in 1978 was drawn from Poland 0-0. In the opening match in 1994, Bolivia was defeated 1-0. At the same time Germany lost the opening match in 1982.
Lojane scored for Mexico
– In the match being played at Luzhniki Stadium, Mexico’s Hirving Lojano scored a goal in the 35th minute with Javier Hernandez. This is the 8th international goal of Lozane. After that the referee showed the match’s first yellow card, Mexico’s Morino in the 40th minute. In 58th minute of the match, Alvarez replaces Carlos in the 58th minute and then in the 66th minute to replace Raoz to Raul. At the same time, Germany made Roiss on the field in the 60th minute to replace Sammy Khedira.
Hampshire beat Argentina 2
– Champion of 1938 lost Italy 3-2 to Sweden in 1950
– 1978 champion Argentina beat Belgium 1-0 in 1982
– 1986 champion Argentina lost 1-0 to Cameroon in 1990.
– 1998 champion France lost to Senegal 1-0 in 2002.
– 2010 champions Spain lost 5-1 to the Netherlands in 2014.
– 2014 champions Germany beat Mexico by 1-0 in 2018
– Due to World War 1, 1938, the Football World Cup was held in 1950.
Marquez becomes the third player to play five World Cups
– In the 71st minute of the match, Mexico’s captain Gallardo was injured on Marco Ruiz’s shot. After that, Marquez was dropped on the field in the 73rd minute. With this, Markus became the third player to play five World Cups. The other players who have made the most captaincy in the World Cup (15 matches) have also become, ahead of them Diego Maradona (16 matches) of Argentina.