Padmav will be released on this day, due date
The controversy over Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s controversial film Padmavat is not taking the name of the issue.
The controversy over Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s controversial film ‘Padmavat’ is not taking the name of the issue. While many states are opposing the film’s release, on the other hand, the release date of the movie has been changed again. According to reports from a popular website, Padmav will now be released one day before January 25, ie, on January 24. However, on this day, the film will be for only paid previews. By paying the scheduled films on January 24, the makers of the film will make ‘Padmavat’ screen in theaters. This is the third time the date changed ..
According to reports, on January 25, Akshay Kumar’s film Padman is also being released. In such a situation, the makers kept the release of ‘Padmavat’ paid previews on January 24, in view of no clash in both the films. Distributors of ‘Padmavat’ will pay a screen shot at 9.30 pm on January 24 and screen ‘Padmavat’ instead. On this day only one show will be shown.
Confirming the news, the owner of G7 Multiplex said that Padman will be released on January 25, while Padmavat will be released on January 24 a day before that.
According to Atul Mohan, trade analyst, if the makers of Padmavat are filing the preview of the film, then it means that they are completely convinced about their film that their product is better and those who oppose are wrong. They want to tell the audience that the Rajput tradition has been fully respected.
4 states have banned films …
The film has already been banned in many states. It has been banned in Haryana after Rajasthan, Gujarat and Madhya Pradesh.
What will damage?
Madhya Pradesh, Gujarat, Rajasthan are big states. Here the direct effect of the film’s release will be on the collection of the film. These three Hindi-speaking states were to be seen in large numbers in multiplexes and singles theaters. The film, which has a budget of around 190 crore, may face losses due to all-round opposition.
These 5 major changes in the film …
1. The name will not be ‘Padmavati’, ‘Padmavat’.
2. According to the dignity of the character, improvisation of dance dance.
3. Disclaimer must be given that it does not glorify Sati Practice.
4. Disclaimer of film to be fictional.
5. There will be changes in misleading contexts of historical sites.
What is the objection about the film Padmavati?
– In Rajasthan, the Karni army, BJP leaders and Hindu organizations have accused the history of molestation. Rajput Karani Senna believes that intimating scenes between Padmini and Khilji in film has hurt her feelings. Therefore, before the release of the film, Rajput representatives of the party should be shown.
What has happened so far?
– The opposition has reached Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan, Maharashtra, Uttar Pradesh and Karnataka.
Apart from the Rajput Karani army of Rajasthan, Rajshana is also against the film. They demand that they be shown before releasing it.
– Many leaders, including Rajnath Singh, Uma Bharti, Lalu Prasad Yadav, UP CM Yogi Adityanath, made statements that people’s feelings should be kept in mind.
– Mahipal Makrana of Karani army said, “Rajput never raises his hand over women, but if needed, we will do the same thing as Deepika Padukone, which Lakshman had done to Swarnaqa.”
Protestors posters were installed in Sambhal. It was written that Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s head cutter would receive 50 lakh reward
– Karani army announced the donation of Deepika Padukone, like Haryana’s BJP leader, by cutting the nose of Deepika and Bhansali, and rewarding 10 crore rupees on her head.
Who was the queen of Padmavati?
Padmavati was the queen of Chittod. They are also called Padmini. He was the wife of Raja Ratan Singh. He did jauhar Sanjay Leela Bhansali made the film on his story only.