The 12th board topped the girl’s offer of 3.8Cr, father runs Dhaba
In the same year, the result of the CBSE was 98 topper marks with toppers, which was made by Sudeep.
UP’s daughter won the scholarships of Rs 3.8 crore, defeating poverty from her sharp mind. Dadar Dhoom of Greater Noida runs a small dhava on the highway, the father of Sudakha Bhati, resident of Manikpur.
Tops in the 12th
– Sudhikshi says, “My interest from the beginning started in studies, and seeing that my father and mother also supported me, the father used to run the dhaba to run the family, but he never showed any hesitation in giving the school fees.”
– “In my selection science lecturership academy school in 2011, it was a life changing mom for me, and financial support from there helped me to continue my studies.”
– Let us know that the Vidyalaya Leadership Academy was started by the Shiv Nadar Foundation in the year 2009. Here, children of more than 1900 poor families are taking school education.
– Sudakkara has achieved 98 percent marks in the Intermediate Board exam conducted by CBSE this year.
US scholarship given by scholarship
– Sudakha has offered full scholarship to America’s Bobson College, whose value is approximately 3.8 million rupees. Sudakkara will be graduating in the Entrepreneurship.