Today warns of storm in 13 states: schools leave in Haryana; Dusty storm can run in Rajasthan
The Union Home Ministry has issued this warning based on the predictions of the Meteorological Department.
There will be heavy rains and heavy rains on Monday in 13 states and two union territories of the country. The Union Home Ministry has issued this warning based on the predictions of the Meteorological Department. As a precautionary measure, on 7th and 8th May in Haryana, all government and private schools have been discharged. Last week, more than 125 people were killed and more than 300 people were killed in heavy rain and storms in 14 states including Uttar Pradesh and Rajasthan.
In which states heavy rain alert
– Assam, Meghalaya, Nagaland, Manipur, Mizoram and Tripura.
Rainfall alert with storm in which states and union territories
There is a possibility of storms and heavy rains with sharp thundershowers at different places of Jammu and Kashmir, Himachal Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Punjab, Haryana, Chandigarh, Delhi and western Uttar Pradesh. Dusty storm can occur in western Rajasthan.
Advisory issued by Department of Revenue and Disaster Management
– The Department of Revenue and Disaster Management has asked the concerned departments not to pay attention to rumors as they remain alert and take precautionary measures.
– Keep the distance from the trees.
– Fire the flax fire at the chullahs and other places.
– Return to your homes early in the evening.
– Remove the electronic components from the plug. Do not keep heavy luggage on the roofs.
– In case of fall of tree pillars, report in sub-tehsil, tehsil headquarter or small secretariat.
India will soon issue a tsunami warning
– India will be able to issue a tsunami warning in the coming time. The Indian National Center for Ocean Information Services (INCOIS) has developed a model in this regard. SSC Shenoy, director of the INCOIS affiliated to the Ministry of Earth Sciences, gave this information.
– After the Tsunami on December 26, 2004, a tsunami warning system of Level 3 was installed in India. This system can already be reported to people coming to Tsunami. This will make people alert.