How can you find Amazon’s prime membership for free for 999 rupees a year?
Amazon Prime’s service will automatically suspend after the users shut down or change plans.
In the online market Amazon’s prime day sales have been hit. This cell is only for prime members. Amazon is taking advantage of great deals and discounts on products like Prime Members Electronics, Healthcare, Shoes. For the year, Amazon’s prime membership is Rs 999, while for a month it is available at Rs 129, but here we are telling you how to take advantage of this opportunity with free Amazon Prime membership.
Vodafone’s postpaid users can get a free membership for one year by subscribing to Monthly Plan for 399, 499, 999, 1,299, 1,999 or Rs 2,999 under Red Plan. Airtel users can avail this facility under the Infiniti Postpaid Plan of Rs 499, 649, 749 or Rs 1,199.
Vodafone users can subscribe like this
1. First of all, you have to take a plan worth Vodafone Red 399 rupees or more.
2. After that you download the Vodafone Play app from the Google Play Store or iOS App Store.
3. After the app opens you will see a promotion to get in Amazon Prime Free.
4. After clicking on it you will be asked to enter the mobile number.
5. After this, an OTP will come on your mobile. After registering this OTP, you can conveniently sign up for a prime membership.
6. Apart from this, Vodafone prepaid users of 18-24 years can get annual subscription of Amazon Prime at half price (499). For this, users will have to sign in to Amazon via My Vodafone app and then they can get Amazon Prime membership for a year by paying 499 rupees.
Airtel users can subscribe to Free-
1. To avail the benefits of this scheme, users will have to take an infiniti postpaid plan of Rs. 499 / month or more.
2. Users will then have to download the Airtel TV app on their smartphone.
3. Now after opening the app, click on ‘Get Started’ appearing on the Amazon Prime Digital Card.
4. In addition to this, you can go to the My account section of the Airtel TV app and also click on ‘Plans Available’ in this step.
5. Now you have to click the ‘Activate Now’ button.
6. Now Amazon Sign in / Sign Up page will open. Now if you are already a Amazon user, then sign in or create a new account, you can register here by entering your Airtel mobile number and password.
7. Now you will see a welcome note, which means that you have successfully subscribed to Amazon Prime.
8. Apart from this, Airtel V-Fiber Broadband users can also avail of this facility by downloading the Airtel TV app on their registered mobile number and following the above steps.
To avoid the loss, you will be cautioned: Under these schemes, users will get Amazon Prime free for a year. After that they have to pay full charge. If you do not stop the service from time to time, then the charge will come in next bill bicycle. If the users have already taken prime membership, then the benefit will be available after the end of their old membership. The point to note here is that if the users have stopped the plan then their Amazon Prime Membership will be suspended.
What is Amazon Prime?
Amazon Prime, a US company offering the convenience of online shopping, is a Amazon’s paid scheme. In India, its year-round subscription charge is 999 rupees and 129 of the month. After receiving the subscription, users will be able to take advantage of attractive offers after participating in Prime Day Sales. Apart from this, many other facilities are also available from Amazon for Prime Members. Members will be able to choose fast delivery options for free while shopping and Amazon will also be able to stream unlimited streaming on free video. With this, users can also enjoy high quality music without advertising on Prime Music.