Resistance to reservation: firing-stones, road-jams, home ministry’s alert across the country in Bihar’s Aara
SC / ST organizations had closed India on April 2. During this, 17 people were killed in the violence.
The biggest impact of the closure of appeals on social media in protest against reservation is visible in Bihar. Patna, Ara, Muzaffarpur, Shaikhpura and there are reports of road blockades and hoaxes by closed supporters from whole of Bihar. Shot supporters shot at Mr. Tola of Ara. There is no casualty in this. Police have found many empty kiosks from the spot. Simultaneously, the stone-pelting on the closed supporters of the city’s cathedral has happened. The supporters of 28 supporters of Bhojpur district have done arson and fury on the road.
Where’s the impact of the shutdown in Bihar?
Patna: Aguna was done at the Saguna turning. Jammed Roads were blocked in Fatahah.
Ara: The examination of the law was postponed due to closing of the university at Veer Kunwar Singh University.
Nalanda: Closed supporters near Hilsa stopped the train. The road has been jammed in many places in the district.
In addition to these, supporters in Muzaffarpur, Buxar, Sheikhpura, Nalanda, Kaimur, Darbhanga, Vaishali, Begusarai and Chhapra have attacked many places and blocked roads.
Rajasthan: Most markets are closed in Jhalawar. Closed supporters pulled out a bike rally here.
India closes with appeal for social media
– Given the suspicion of closure, the Home Ministry issued an alert on Tuesday only. This is the first time that the fear of closure of India on the call of only social media was born.
17 people were killed in the violence on April 2
– Earlier on 2 April, the Dalits had called for a bandh call against the Supreme Court’s decision.
During this period, 17 people were killed in the violence in 10 states, including Madhya Pradesh, Uttar Pradesh. The highest number of 7 people were born in Madhya Pradesh.
Collector will be responsible for the violence
– The Home Ministry has said that wherever there is violence or untoward incident, District Magistrate (DM) and SP (SP) of that area will be personally held responsible.
School-college closed in Gwalior-Bhind
– There is a police alert in Madhya Pradesh. Curfew has been imposed in Gwalior and Bhind districts. Schools and colleges will be closed on Tuesday.
– The internet has also been shut down for 48 hours. Section 144 has been imposed in Bhopal.
– There was a joint meeting of the Commissioner and the IG in all the divisions of the state including Bhopal, Gwalior on Monday. In this section, instructions have been given for immediate action on objectionable post viral on social media.
Section 144 was imposed on many places
– In view of the violence of violence, Section 144 has been imposed in Bharatpur of Rajasthan. The internet service has been discontinued.
– On the other hand, section 144 of Nainital in Uttarakhand has also been imposed. Directors have been instructed to take strict action.
The movement against the Supreme Court judgment was on 2 April
– On the SC / ST act’s decision on the Supreme Court, the Dalit organizations had called the bandh in India. The effect was seen in most of the 12 states. 15 people were killed in the violence. Madhya Pradesh has the highest number of 7, UP and Bihar three-three, while Rajasthan has two deaths.
Court changed the act
– tell that the court had made changes in the Act and said that immediate arrest should not be made in the SC / ST Act. In the cases registered under this Act, there will be advance bail. Police should investigate in 7 days. Government officials can not be arrested without the approval of the Appointing Authority.
– The Supreme Court heard the Central Government’s review petition on Tuesday in an open court. Where the court refused to stop its decision. In the hearing, the bench said, “We have not weakened any provision of the SC-ST Act, but this act can not be used to scare innocent people.”