IND vs SA: Kohli’s 34th Century, made the highest run scorer in South Africa against him
Virat is the only Indian batsman to score a century against the home team on Newlands ground.
Virat Kohli scored a century in the third match of the 6 match ODI series against South Africa. Kohli has become the first Indian batsmen to score the highest runs against South Africa in the same format. Kohli has scored 135 runs. Earlier, Sourav Ganguly had scored 127 against SA in the same manner. Let us know that India is ahead 2-0.
India is not good at the beginning
– India’s first wicket in the first batting collapsed at the start. Rohit Sharma was caught by Rabada at Klansen. Rohit could not even open his account.
After this, Shikhar Dhawan and Virat Kohli started moving ahead with the score board. Both played strokes all around the wicket. JP scored 76 runs in the 24th over and JP Duminy was out on the ball.
– Rahane was not able to co-operate with Kohli much longer. He became the victim of Duminy by making 11 runs. Hardik Pandya certainly made a six, but he did not stand too long on the wicket. Chris Morris was dismissed by 14 runs.
Dhoni does not last too much. After making 10 runs in 22 balls, Imran Tahir caught him at Angedi’s hands. Kedar Jadhav finished with just one run.
South Africa 3 players out
– Three important South African players have been out of the series due to injury. In such a way, his return will not be easy in front of the Indian team in form.
– India’s left-arm spinners, Yuswendra Chahal and Kuldeep Yadav, have been seen as helpless batsmen for the hosts. In both the two ODIs, these two have taken 13 wickets together.
– In the third ODI, these two spinners can prove to be the biggest challenge for South Africa.
– If South Africa made the fast pitch, then India has options like Bhuvaneshwar Kumar, Jaspreet Bumrah and Hardik Pandya.
Virat is also in the best form
Captain Virat Kohli is in the best form in batting. Shikhar Dhawan has batted well in both the matches.
– Rahane played a good innings in the first ODI at number four. Rohit Sharma was dismissed after being set in both innings. This time they would also like to replicate this.
India’s performance in ODI series in South Africa
Year match result
1992 7 South Africa won by 5-2
1997 5 South Africa won 4-0
2001 South Africa won 3-1
2006 4 South Africa won 4-0
2011 5 South Africa won by 2-3
2013 3 South Africa won by 2-0
– won 85% of the match here South Africa has played 33 ODIs South African team here so far In 28 of these, he has won. That is 85% of the matches won. 03 The match has been played here. The Indian team has so far against Africa.