IND Vs SA: The chance to win the series in SAFrica for the first time in 26 years, is 3-0 ahead of Team India
So far, India has played 6 series in South Africa and not even won a single win. This series is 3-0 ahead.
The Indian cricket team will make history of winning their first ODI series on South Africa in the fourth match on Saturday. So far India has played 6 series in South Africa and has not won any single win. The first series of 7 matches between the two teams was played in 1992. In the six-match series, India is ahead in 3-0. The match will be played from 4:30 pm.
South African team leaves no match after wearing Pink Jersey
– India won by 6 wickets in the first ODI. The second had won by 9 wickets. At the same time, defeating South Africa by 124 runs in the third ODI.
– The fourth match holds a different significance for South Africa, because it will be Pink One, which is played for awareness of breast cancer.
– First Pink One Day was played in 2011. Tomorrow’s match will be sixth. After wearing Pink Jersey, the South African team has not lost any matches.
Kuldeep and Chahal took 21 wickets in three matches
In this one-day series spinners have emerged as the strength of India. Kuldeep Yadav and Yuswendra Chahal have taken 21 wickets in three matches so far.
Kuldeep Yadav (wicket / run) 3/34 3/20 4/23 10 wicket
Yuswendra Chahal (wicket / run) 2/45 5/22 4/46 11 wicket
Virat launches two centuries
– Virat Kohli is doing great performance. He has scored 318 runs in three matches so far. He scored an unbeaten 160 in the Cape Town, 46 not out in Centurion and 112 in Durban. In Cape Town match, he scored 100 runs out of 160 runs. In this way Virat has become the first batsman of India to score 100 runs in one-day internationals.
Rohit failed to make special
– Concern for Team India is the form of opener Rohit Sharma. He has scored only 35 runs in all three ODIs. They were 20 in Durban, 15 in Centurion, and were out on zero in Cape Town.
– Shikhar Dhawan has scored 162 runs (35, 51 and 76) in all three matches. Meanwhile, the middle order has not yet got much chance in the series. Although Mahendra Singh Dhoni, Kedar Jadhav, Hardik Pandya batted in the third ODI, but did not leave any special effect.
De Villiers returned to the team for the last three ODIs
– AB de Villiers has returned to the last three games. The 33-year-old De Villiers suffered a finger injury during the third Test against India. After that he was out of the first three ODIs.
– De Villiers plays spin well and without their absence, Chahal and Yadav dominate the African team.
India’s performance in South Africa
Year match result
1992 : 7 South Africa won by 5-2
1997 : 5 South Africa won 4-0
2001 : South Africa won 3-1
2006 : 4 South Africa won 4-0
2011 : 5 South Africa won by 2-3
2013 : 3 South Africa won by 2-0
India: Virat Kohli (captain), Shikhar Dhawan, Rohit Sharma, Ajinkya Rahane, Shreyas Iyer, Manish Pandey, Dinesh Karthik, Kedar Jadhav, Mahendra Singh Dhoni (wicketkeeper), Hardik Pandya, Yuswendra Chahal, Kuldeep Yadav, Akshar Patel, Bhubaneswar Kumar, Jaspreet Bumrah, Mohammed Shami, Shardul Thakur
South Africa: Edin Markram (captain), Hashim Amla, AB de Villiers, JP Duminy, Farhan Behardin, Imran Tahir, H. Klassen (wicketkeeper), David Miller, Morne Morkel, Chris Maurice, Lungi Enigidi, Andy Fahulkiewo, Kagiso Rabada, Tabrez Shamsi, Khiao Jondo