Chennai, Ambati Rayudu reached the playoffs by defeating Hyderabad by 8 wickets, scored the fourth cent of IPL-11
Ambati Rayudu, who scored a century in this season after Rishabh Pant, is the second Indian batsman.
In the 46th match of IPL-11, Chennai Super Kings defeated Sunrisers Hyderabad by 8 wickets with the help of Ambati Rayudu’s first century. Rayudu made the fourth century of this season. He was given the Man of the Match Award. The target of 180 runs achieved by Chennai in 2 overs in 19 overs. Raidu 100 and skipper Mahendra Singh Dhoni scored 20 runs. Shane Watson scored 57 runs. Earlier, losing the toss, batting first, Hyderabad scored 179 for 4 in 20 overs. Shikhar Dhawan 79 and Kane Williamson scored 51 runs.
Ambati Rayudu-Shane Watson’s century partnership
– Both the openers of Chennai gave the team a strong start. Watson-Rayudu completed a century partnership in 10.3 overs for the first wicket. There was a partnership of 134 runs between the two. Watson runs out for 57 runs. In the match Shane Watson scored 11 runs and scored 3000 runs in the IPL. Suresh Raina caught Kane Williamson on the second ball of Sandeep Sharma.
– In this IPL before Chris Gayle, Chris Gayle, Shane Watson and Rishabh Pant have scored a hundred Watson had scored a century on the ground of Pune only.
Slow start of Hyderabad
– Before going to bat first before losing the toss, Hyderabad started very slow. He scored only 29 runs in one over in 6 overs. Deepak Chahar caught Alex Hales at Suresh Raina for two runs. Shikhar Dhawan and Kane Williamson shared 123 runs for the second wicket. In the IPL, Dhawan scored 31st and Williamson scored 10th Half Century.
– Dhawan – Manish Pandey, who came to the crease after Williamson’s dismissal, could not stay too late. Shardul Thakur caught by David Willy on 5 runs. Deepak Hooda 21 and Shakib Al Hasan scored 8 runs.
Both teams made one change
– Chennai made a change in the team and replaced Deepak Chahar in place of Karn Sharma. On the other hand, Hyderabad replaced Deepak Hooda in place of sick Yusuf Pathan in the team XI.
The top of the table is Hyderabad
– Chennai has won 8 out of 12 matches. They are second in the points table with 16 points. At the same time, the Hyderabad team has won 9 out of 12 matches and has remained at top with 18 points. Chennai won the match and secured their place in the playoffs. Hyderabad has already reached the playoffs.