The first match of the IPL-11 between MI and CSK can play today in the match, these players
Mumbai’s team is the most successful team of this tournament, it has become the IPL champion 3 times, while Chennai has won this league twice.
The new and 11th season of the IPL (Indian Premier League) is starting on Saturday, April 7. The first match will be played between the Mumbai Indians and the Chennai Supercams team at the Wankhede Stadium in Mumbai. Of these, Mumbai’s team is the last time champion, while the Chennai team is returning to the IPL after a two-year ban. Before the match, the opening ceremony of the tournament will also be held. Such is the record of the two teams interconnected …
Mumbai’s team is the most successful team of this tournament, it has become the IPL champion three times, while Chennai has won this league twice.
– A total of 22 matches have been played between the two teams, of which Mumbai has 12 and Chennai has won 10 matches.
– There have been 7 total matches between the two teams at the Wankhede Stadium. Of these, Mumbai has won 5 and Chennai has won 2. Mumbai has won the last three matches.
Winning will start with
– Rohit Sharma is the captain of Mumbai Indians as well as the team’s biggest batsmen. They can get the benefit of home ground in the first match.
Wankhede’s pitch is usually friendly with batsmen. So there are plenty of runs here. Apart from Rohit in Mumbai team, there are also players like Ivann Lewis, JP Duminy, Kiron Pollard, Hardik Pandya and Kunal Pandya.
– On the other hand, Dhoni would like to celebrate the return to the IPL by winning the Chennai Super Kings win. He has some senior players. But the biggest strength of the team is ‘Captain Cool’ which means Dhoni.
– Chennai coach Stephen Fleming had said a few days ago that he wants to change his team’s batting order. Fleming had indicated that he wanted to promote Dhoni in the batting order.
In addition to Dhoni in the team, Suresh Raina is one of the most successful batsmen of T20 cricket. Apart from them, Star Cricketers like Fif Duplessis, Ravindra Jadeja, Dwayne Bravo, Shane Watson and Murali Vijay are also there.
– In the team of Mumbai, there is also a spinner like Akshil Dhananjay in addition to superb fast bowlers like Jaspreet Bumrah and Mustafizur Rahman. At the same time, the Chennai team has T20 specialist balls like Dwayne Bravo. Apart from this, he also has excellent spinners like Harbhajan Singh and Imran Tahir.
Before the match, Opening Ceremonies
– On Saturday night before the match that will take place on Saturday night it will be its opening ceremonial at Mumbai’s beautiful Wankhede Stadium.
– Some other Bollywood stars including Hrithik Roshan, Jacqueline Fernandez and Tamanna Bhatia from Bollywood will be performing in Opening Ceremonies.
– This time the opening Ceremony will be included in the captain of only 2 teams. Because the next day four teams have matches. Therefore, the rest of the teams and the captain will not be included in it.