The lives of 24 lakh children have survived this old age, the world says it is God
James Harrison, a resident of Australia, is called God. The reason for this is that he has been donating blood for 60 years.
James Harrison, a resident of Australia, is called God. The reason for this is that he has been donating blood for 60 years and has saved the lives of 24 lakhs children so far. Their hands are called ‘golden arm’.
– James Harrison has so far saved the lives of millions of children. According to the doctor, a specialty is found in the blood of the 81-year-old elderly who is not in the blood of the common people.
– There is a special type of unique antibody in their blood. This is called anti-D. This anti body gives all the children who are in the womb to fight with brain damage or other deadly disease.
– Doctors say that in the last 60 years, the blood donation of James survived millions of children. Because if they do not have blood then these children die in the womb only.
– The elderly person has donated blood 1200 times in these years. But now doctors have refused to do so.
– James becomes passionate about not being able to donate blood. Since 1964, only 24 lakh children have been saved.