Adult ‘Nach Baliye’ Contestant Vinod Thakur, delicate condition in ICU
‘Nach Baliye Season-6’ Fem Divyang Dancer Vinod Thakur is admitted to the hospital.
Nach Baliye Season-6 ‘Fem Divyang Dancer Vinod Thakur is admitted to the hospital. They went to India Wheel on the Wheel Chair to travel 1500 kilometers of Get Way of India. They were just about to complete the journey of 1500 kms when their sudden health was deteriorated as soon as they reached Mumbai and they were admitted to a nearby hospital and their condition is being treated as delicate.
– Vinod flew from Delhi on March 18 to complete the Gateway of India Campaign from India Gate on Wheel Chair for the journey of 1500 Kms.
They were supposed to complete this campaign in 40 days through the road. When the campaign was about to complete on April 30, his health deteriorated as soon as he reached Mumbai and fell unconscious.
– He has been admitted to Sirajas Dehydration, Low BP, Irregular Heart Beat, in the hospital named Defense of Malad. Doctors have admitted their condition to the ICU.
– Please tell, Vinod is a dancer, stunt master and wheelwatcher cricketer, he has recently been approached for ‘Big Boss’ season 12 too.
Both feet are not born
Vinod had told some time in a recent interview, “I was born in a small village in Bihar, father is a truck driver. Apart from parents in the house, there are 3 brothers and 2 sisters. I do not have both legs since birth.
– “I used to do a lot of work to do the repairs on a mobile shop even though I got a chaos in India’s Got Talent Search 2 for the first time in 2010. I got the Super Idol award in 2011 by Salman Khan. Many talent participated in the show and winner in them. ”
– “The biggest opportunity came for me when I arrived in Ranbaxy Season 6 and I reached and runup in the final in 2013. Upcoming movie ABCD-3, I have got a chance, Salman Khan always supports me, Thank you very much. “