OnePlus launches in India in 34999 6, 30 minutes charging will last for half a day
After the long wait, OnePlus 6 smartphone has been launched in India.
After a long wait OnePlus 6 has been launched in India. The phone was launched in the event in Mumbai. In India, its price will be Rs. 34,999. This price will get a variant of 6GB RAM + 64GB storage. Amitabh Bachchan and Aditi Rao Hyderi were present at the launch event. Amitabh is also the brand ambassador of this phone. He only released Price of OnePlus6 in the launch event today.
The company has launched the phone in three colors, Midnight Black, Mirror Black and Silk White. For the 8GB RAM / 128GB storage variant, it will be Rs 39,999. At the same time, if you buy a variant of 8GB RAM and 256GB storage, then you will get 42,600 rupees.
Launched Wireless Headphones
– With the phone, the company has launched Bullet Wireless Headphones. Its price is Rs. 3999.
– For the India, the company has also launched the Marvel Avengers Infinity War variant of the phone. This phone will come with 8GB + 256GB RAM variants. Its price is Rs. 44,999.
– The carbon fiber and glass in the back of this variant is given. There is gold color in the bottom of the phone.
Where to Buy Phone
– OnePlus 6 will be available for Amazon’s Prime Members from May 21. Those who booked the phone in a pre-order booking that ran from May 13-16. They will also get a discount of 1000 rupees on this phone.
– On May 22, the phone will also be available online for non-prime members.
– If you want to buy this phone offline, then you have to wait a bit.
– SBI’s debit and credit card holders are being given a discount of Rs 2000 for buying phones.
With this, no-cost EMI offers will also be available for customers who buy phones in the next three months.
– The idea is also offering offers on this phone. In this, customers will receive additional 370GB of additional data when purchasing OnePlus 6.