Giri bus, 44 killed in a ditch in Peru, 200 meters below; The second major road accident in two months
January also had just a bus accident here, in which 48 people died.
The river fell into a bus in Arequipa, Peru, causing 44 people to die. 24 people were injured , seven of them including three children are in serious condition. Hadashi happened on Pan-American Highway on Wednesday. This is the second major road accident in Peru in two months before 48 people died after the bus fell into the river in January.
Giri bus in Kona river 200 meters below
– News Agency officials said that this bus is going to Arequipa from Chala. On the way, it went down to the Okona River 200 meters below. Find out the cause of the accident
– Rescue team reached the spot as soon as news of the incident was reported.
President expressed his sorrow
– the President of Peru’s President Prado Pablo Kujinski tweeted, “There are my Goddess sensations with the Victims of Hodsey and their families in Arequipa.”
This is what happened in January also
– This is the second major accident in Peru. Earlier in January, a bus collided with a truck and fell into the steep, in which 48 people died.
– It is just about the 55 passenger buses coming from Hacho, it turns 100 meters below the hill and turns over the rocks on the seashore.