In Himachal -20 degrees, children adopt hard life from 4 years of age, yet happy
Everyday children are taught good, good, good, education is done. Do 6 to 7 hours of homework.
new Delhi. There is a 1000-year-old Ki-Monastery (Buddhist monastery) in the city of Kaza in the Spiti Valley of Himachal Pradesh. In winter the temperature in the city reaches minus 20 degrees. Most families of nearby villages make their first child lama. That is, he will never be in a household life. The whole life Buddha will put in Aradhana. By growing up, these children will go to Buddhist monasteries of the country, teach them to the children and see the management there.
How many winter go to school
– The responsibility of these children is to the monastery. Until they pass the 10th they remain here. Whatever the winter, children go to school.
– The school is from 8 AM to 4 PM. In a 1 hour lunch break they come to the monastery and eat it. After this he himself cleans the pot.
– Everyday children are taught good, good, good, education is done. Do 6 to 7 hours of homework. The special thing is that the dinner kids make their own.
Extremely inaccessible terrain, where it is difficult for the common man to reach
– The route to Kaza town of Lahaul Spiti from Chandigarh is so inaccessible that it takes 2 days to travel 520 km. There is no outsider in this season there.
– These days there is so much snow that the vehicle had to leave almost 2 kilometers in advance. Then they reached the monastery on foot, but in these difficult conditions, between the snow-covered mountains they saw the future generation ready.