Rahul’s plane crash: Operators Association’s appeal – no politics, opposition to FIR on pilot
Rahul was on a special flight from Delhi to Hubli on April 26.
New Delhi. In the matter of disruption of the special aircraft of Raju Gandhi, the Aircraft Operators Association has opposed the filing of an FIR against the pilot and the operator. The association expressed deep concern over the filing of FIR. Said that politics is being done on this issue and there is no need to do so. Let Rahul say that Rahul was on a two-day tour of Karnataka on April 26 from Delhi for special flight from Hubli. During the trip, technical disruptions were encountered in the aircraft. Emergency landing was done in the aircraft in Hubli.
– The association said, “We are extremely concerned about filing an FIR against operators and pilots in case of failure of a senior politician’s chartered flight. There is no need to do politics on such issues. During the pilot, there will be unnecessary pressure on security, which will have a reversible effect on the industry which is considered safe for pilots, which is a high-level profession. T is known for the style. We appeal to all political parties to help us maintain the security of high standard during all flights. ”
DGCA authorized to investigate such cases
– The association said, “Initial reports have revealed that there was a technical failure in the aircraft only during the flight, immediately after which the necessary procedure was adopted and the pilot provided the safe landing of the aircraft. Such cases should be investigated only by the DGCA , Which is the authorized agency to investigate the causes and to determine the responsibility. ”
Rahul had said – remembering God
– During the public outcry rally in Delhi, Rahul Gandhi had mentioned the incident of the plane crash. He said that at that time God was remembering.
– The Congress President said that after the Karnataka elections, I will go for Kailash Mansarovar’s visit.
Rahul was on the plane when he was going to Hubli on April 26
– On April 26, on a two-day visit to Karnataka, a special flight was left for Delhi from Hubli. During the trip, technical disruptions were encountered in the aircraft. Emergency landing was done in the aircraft in Hubli. The Congress complained to this incident by writing to Karnataka Police.
Congress had said – check it out
– Congress wrote in the complaint letter, “Special aircraft left VT-AVH from Delhi for Hubli (Karnataka) on Thursday at 9.20 am, Flight Congress President Rahul Gandhi, SPG Officer Rampreet, Rahul Ravi and Rahul Gautam were aboard. The plane was to reach Hubli at around 11.45 am, suddenly at around 10.45 in the morning, the plane fell on the left side and began to choke badly. Three times the attempt was made for landing the aircraft, for the third time Not far from being a safe landing. These technical problems should be unusual and investigate. “