It is here in the temperature range of -67 degrees, ice also frozen on the eyelids
Earlier in the year 2000, the month of December was such a black one. Then only three hours people saw the sunlight.
International Desk.Rus Kadadati is watching the cold period. Here in the capital Moscow, December is full of darkness. Sunlight was visible for just six minutes throughout the month. At the same time, the temperature minus 67 degrees Celsius has reached many places in Russia’s remote areas. The condition is that the ice is frozen up to the eyelids of the people coming out of the house. Schools have been closed and people have been warned to stay in the house. Mercury reached several places -67 degree Celsius.
– In Moscow, usually in the last month of the year, sunlight is visible for one hour throughout the day, but in December last year the condition of the cold has worsened.
Hours news agency reported that according to the report of the Metrological Station of Moscow State University, sunlight was visible for only 6 to 7 minutes throughout December.
– While earlier in December 2000 it was the same month as the month of December. Then only three hours people saw the sunlight.
– Russia’s Diamond-rich remote area i.e. dangerous in the areas of Siberia. Here’s the temperature minus 67 degrees Celsius in Yakutia.
– In Yakutia, 3300 miles east of Moscow, the school is open at minus 40 degrees Celsius in the cold and the children go to school in Routine.
But after now crossing the minus 67 degrees, local police has ordered Parents not to leave the children out of the house.
Mercury-62 degrees in the coldest place
However, in the Omyacon town of Russia, Mercury minus remained close to 62 degrees Celsius. Whereas, it is considered to be the coldest place to live on Earth.
In the Omyacon city of Russia, the average temperature in the winter season is around 50 degrees Celsius. However, in spite of this 500 people live in this town.
– The people living here are all special from the way they live by eating. Because of such a cold they just eat only meat to stay alive. They also eat reindeer and horse meat.
– There is a school for children in this town, but it also runs in the cold winter. It is not stopped until the mercury reaches 52 ° C.
In this cold, everything from Penn’s ink to drinking water in the glass accumulates. Here the mobile phone service has not been started till now.