Sridevi received honor in Cannes, but not to take Bonnie and daughters
Sridevi was given the honor of ‘Reganold F. Luis Film Honors’ on Tuesday in Cannes after death.
There were reports already six days ago that Sridevi will be honored at the Cannes Film Festival after death. For this, Boney Kapoor and his daughters, especially Jahnavi, will be honored by reaching Cannes. but that did not happen. Film Maker Subhash Ghai has received this award for the festival. Sridevi was given the honor of ‘Reignold F. Luis Film Honors’ giving a special salute on Tuesday in Cannes. For whom Kapoor Family did not arrive here. Subhash Ghai received this award in such a way. Subhash Ghai asked to receive the award honors.
After taking this honor for Sridevi, Subhash Ghai tweeted this information.
– He wrote, “It was an honor to receive honor on behalf of legend @SrideviBKapoor at @Festival_Cannes yesterday for his outstanding contribution in Indian cinema and shared my experience with Impeccable inimitable actor to Western audience hosted by Titan Reginald F. Lewis film honours. “.
– When Announcing the award to Sridevi in Cannes, Bonnie Kapoor had said, “I am very happy that Sridevi’s work is being honored and recognized all over the world. His shortage will always be there but this thing He is also happy that he will always be alive through his work. ”
– Please tell, Subhash Ghai has worked with Sridevi in the film ‘Karma’ (1986).
Sridevi gets national award after death
– Before Cannes, Sridevi has got National Award for Best Actress for ‘Mom’. In particular, Bonnie had arrived with her two daughters, Jahnvi and Happiness.
– Also during the Los Angeles Film Festival and Oscar Award, Sridevi’s contribution was remembered.