Device in the underarm-ear was Bluetooth, duplicate of the captured Rajasthan
A student was arrested on Sunday in Rite while copying.
A student was caught on Sunday in the Rajasthan Teacher Eligibility Test (RIT). The student was copied from the Blue Tooth in the examination in tight security. The police has arrested the accused. The examination being conducted by the Rajasthan Secondary Education Board is being organized at 2253 examination centers of the state. Under special vigilance, internet services were completely shut down in four districts of Bharatpur division. Learn more about this …
– DSP Ganesh Singh Tanwar told that the PG College located on Alwar Road was caught duping Raghunath Vishnoi. Raghunath is a resident of Sanchor.
Caught like this
– The exam was going on. Raghunath was constantly shaking his neck. The InVisitor is suspicious on this. He stood quietly behind him. If there was a voice from the ear, the suspicion became strong. He was then interrogated and security officials were called upon if there was no satisfying reply. The device was found in his underarm when he searched and he had bluetooth in the ear.
Doctors removed bluetooth
On the instructions of SDM, doctors removed the device from Raghunath’s ear. The device was near the screen in the ear. The police are finding out who else was talking to whom.
Internet was not kept in the forearm
– Internet services of 2G / 3G / 4G / data, Internet service, bulk SMS, WTSAP, Facebook, Twitter and other social media were closed in Bharatpur, Dhaulpur, Karauli and Sawimadhapur during the examination period. The Internet service in Jaipur remained in place. At the same time, internet was not closed in Bahrod. If the internet was off here, it could not duplicate it. It is worth mentioning that the examination center, photocopier, fax machine etc. were sealed.
9.79 lakh candidates in Reit
– 9,79,768 candidates were enrolled in Reat. Nearly eight lakh candidates were in the second level examination whereas the remaining candidates were in first and both level examinations. Level II (Class 6 to 8) Examination in the first innings from 10 am to 12.30 pm and the first phase of 1st level (class 1 to 5) examination lasted from 2.30 pm to 5.00 pm.
– For the prevention of copying and improper means, surveillance of CC TV cameras, videography of examiners, jammers and other tight arrangements have been made. During the examination at the examination centers, all the activities of the candidate were held in the surveillance of CCTV cameras.
– Jammer installed on examination centers. For smooth traffic during the examination, extra buses were arranged by the North Western Railway for additional traffic and Rajasthan state road transport.
Control room installed in home department
– Monitoring of CCTV cameras of the entire state was being monitored in control rooms created in Jaipur and Ajmer.