3.5 minutes heavy on the 3.5 hour match, then it turns over to turn point
After 17 overs, Team India’s score was 132/4 and the team needed 35 runs in 18 balls to win.
India won the Dudahas T20 Tri Series in Sri Lanka on Sunday night. In the final match played in Colombo, they won by defeating Bangladesh by 4 wickets. This exciting match was decided on the last ball and the hero of the match proved to be Dinesh Karthik. Who gave India a six over the last ball to win the match. Team India won the final match, but in the 3.5 hour match, it was such a time that when India got an over of 3.5 minutes and the match almost came out of hand. Match with hand in hand in the 18th over …
– Team India’s score was 132/4 after 17 overs and the team needed 35 runs off 18 balls to win. At this time the strike was near Shankar and Manish Pandey was standing in front.
– There are no runs on four balls introduced in the 18th over. On the fifth ball, Shankar took one leggie run. Manish Pandey was caught out on the last ball.
– After this over, Team India scores 133 runs for 5 wickets. Now the team needed 34 runs on 12 ball to win.
– In this over, only one run was scored on six balls and one wicket fell apart. After that the pressure on Team India increased considerably and it seemed that the match will be very difficult now.
Turning point of match proved to be 19th over
– After being proved bad over the 18th, fans felt that team India would be able to return to the match. After this Dinesh Karthik made such a practice that the enthusiasm of the fans came back again.
These overshadowed proven tremendous success for India. Dinesh Karthik scored 22 runs in this over. In this over of Rubel Hossain, Karthik scored 22 runs, including two sixes and two fours.
– At the start of the 19th over, India needed 34 runs to win, but after the over, the win was just 12 runs.
6 balls were scored at 12 runs
– In the last over, Team India needed 12 runs to win. Vijay was a Shankar on the strike, while the ball was in the handsome government.
– The first ball ball of this over came out. After that India needed 11 runs on the next 6 balls. But it was not that easy.
– The gentle government allowed bowlers to bowl and made 7 runs in the first 5 balls. However, Dinesh Karthik, on the last ball, gave victory to India by imposing a six.
The advent of the match
– Team India won the toss and chose first fielding. Bangladesh did not start well and lost three wickets for 33 runs for five overs.
– Bangladesh scored 33 runs for the fourth wicket and 36 runs for the fifth wicket.
– Bangladesh scored 166 for 8 in 20 overs. In which Sabbir Rahman scored 77 runs (7 fours, 4 sixes) at 50 ball.
– In reply to the target, Team India started well, and they lost two wickets for 32 runs.
– Rohit and Rahul shared 51 runs partnership for the third wicket. Rohit Sharma was dismissed by 56 runs.
– Team India won the match by four wickets with 56 runs from Rohit Sharma, 29 from Dinesh Karthik and 24 runs from Lokesh Rahul with 6 runs for 6 wickets.
– Dinesh Karthik was selected as Player of the Match for his innings. At the same time Washington became the ‘Player of the Series’.