CBSE releases UGC net-worth, check in such a manner
In order to challenge, every candidate has to pay 100 rupees for each question.
The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has released the UGC Net Asset. Candidates can check ancestor by visiting CBSE Net’s official website www.cbsenet.nic.in. The scan image of the candidate’s OMR sheet can be seen in the in-the-key, as well as the answer and the answer given to it. If the answers given by the candidates are different from the answer marked on their OMR sheet, then they can file a complaint in this case. The objections raised on the OMR sheet and the answer to the Answers can be done only by July 27, 2018. In order to challenge, every candidate has to pay 100 rupees for each question.
Do such an ace-check
– Candidates first login to the Central Board of Secondary Education Net’s official website www.cbsenet.nic.in.
– After login to the website, go to the home page and click on the link given there.
– A new window will open here, on which application number, death of berth and security pin can be entered by logging in and registering ancestor.
Examinations were done on July 8
– The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) conducted the National Eligibility Test i.e. Net 2018 on 8th July.
Change pattern happened
This time the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) changed the exam pattern of the NET examination.
– Students who attended the exam this time gave two papers.
– NET Paper 1: The first paper was of 100 numbers. It had 50 questions asked. There was 2 points for every question.
– NET Paper 2: The second paper was of 200 numbers. There were 100 questions and all the questions required to be compulsorily included.