IPL: Hyderabad defeated Kolkata by 14 runs, Hyderabad, Rashid took 3 wickets for the second time
Sunrisers Hyderabad reached the finals in 2016, where they defeated Royal Challengers Bangalore.
In the second qualifier of IPL, Sunrisers Hyderabad defeated Kolkata Knight Riders by 14 runs. Hyderabad, along with this victory, made the IPL a place in the finals for the second time. Where they will face Chennai Supersings on May 27 Chasing a target of 175 runs from Hyderabad, the Kolkata team could score 160 runs in 9 overs in 20 overs. Rashid Khan took 3 wickets. He was given the Man of the Match Award. Earlier, Hyderabad scored 174 for 7 in 20 overs. Let us know that in this match, Kolkata decided to bowl first before winning the toss.
Chris Lynn missed his fourth feather in the season
– Kolkata opener Chris Lynn missed the fourth fifty in the season. Rasheed Khan made him LBW on 48th score. Sunil Narine scored 26 runs in 13 balls. They caught Siddharth Kaul at the hands of Carlos Brathwaite. Nitish Rana was run out by Riddhiman Saha for 22 runs. Robin made 2 runs in 8 balls and got bowled on Rashid Khan’s ball. KKR captain Karthik scored 8 runs off 6 balls and Shakib Al Hasan was bowled on the ball.
Rashid scored 34 runs in 10 balls
– Sunrisers Hyderabad’s special point is that they scored 36 runs in the last 11 balls. It includes Rasheed Khan’s 34 runs in 10 balls. Rashid hit two fours and four sixes. He and Bhuvneshwar returned to the pavilion drama.
– Before him Yusuf Pathan 3, Carlos Brathwaite was out for 8 runs. Deepak Hooda became the victim of Sunil Narain on the personal score of 19. He was caught by Piyush Chawla. Naren has bowled in 5 playoffs so far and this is his first wicket.
– Before Shakib Al Hasan hit 28 runs in 24 balls and run out. For Kolkata, Kuldeep Yadav dismissed Shikhar Dhawan (34) and captain Ken Williamson (3) in the same over. After that Piyush Chawla dismissed Riddhimaan Saha for 35 runs.
Hyderabad made three changes in team
– Hyderabad made three changes while Deepak Hooda, Riddhiman Saha and Khalil Ahmed were included in the team. He carried Manish Pandey, Shrivats Goswami and Sandeep Sharma out of the team. Khalil Ahmed will play IPL matches for the first time. Kolkata took Shivam Mavi from the place of Jawnon Sealels.
Dhawan’s 4000 runs in IPL
– Shikhar Dhawan has completed 4,000 runs in his IPL career. He has reached number six in the list of highest run-scorers in the tournament. The seventh player in the IPL to score 4,000 runs. He achieved this feat in the 142nd match.