Xiaomi Redmi Y2 Review: Performance, Camera Is Better, Still It Can Be The Best Option
This phone may be the first choice for selfie lover, because it has a 16-megapixel front camera.
Chinese company Xiaomi has recently launched its new smartphone Redmi Y2. The company has launched this smartphone in two variants. The first variant comes with 3GB of RAM, 32GB of storage and another variant of 4GB RAM, 64GB of storage. The price of which starts from Rs 9,999. As well as having a budget smartphone, the company has given many fantastic features in this phone. Along with this, the complaints coming in the old phones have also been removed by the company in this phone.
Xiaomi’s share reached 30.3%
According to the report of International Data Corporation (IDC), Xiaomi’s share in the Indian market has increased to 30.3% in the first quarter of 2018.
– Samsung is far behind in this case. According to the report, Samsung’s share in the first quarter was 25.1%. Oppo’s share was 7.4% and Vivo’s share was 6.7%.
Redmi Y2 sales start from Tuesday
– Redmi Y2 sales have begun on Tuesdays (June 12) from the official website of the company, MI Home, Amazon and all the offline stores of the company.
Features of Xiaomi Redmi Y2
1. Display 5.99 inch HD +
2. Processor octa-core snapdragon-625
3. RAM 3GB / 4GB
4. Storage 32GB / 64GB
5. Front camera 16 megapixels
6. Rear camera 12 + 5 megapixels
7. Battery – 3080mAh
8. OS Android 8.0 Orio Based MIUI 9.5
9. Security Feature Fingerprint Sensor / Face Unlock
10. Connectivity 4G VOLTE, Bluetooth, WiFi
What is its price?
3GB / 32GB 9,999
4GB / 64GB Rs 12,999
– Tech Expert Gaurav Chaudhary has added Frank Opinion of this phone to his YouTube channel. In this they said the performance of this phone is better than the other Xiaomi smartphone.
However, he also said that 3GB and 32GB, which is 9,999 rupees, can be bought. But there will be no other option at the place of Rs 12,999.
At the same time, Geeky Ranjit also says that this smartphone is good in the range of 10 thousand, but buying a variant of Rs. 12,990 will not be right.
Because in this range, Oppo’s Realme 1 is already there and it is also getting 6GB of RAM.
Final Opinion on Xiaomi Redmi Y2: Buy or Do not Buy?
– These smartphones perform well in low budget. Its camera can do a little disappointment in the low light, but the selfie camera will never disassemble.
– This smartphone of less than Rs 10,000 will not disappoint you and if your budget is low then it is best for you.